Environmentally formulated FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF is the newest generation in Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam. Using Green Agent Technology™, the environmentally friendly formula, prevents environmental hazards and demonstrates our long term commitment to the environment. produces a stable, heat resistant and self-sealing blanket; it will not clog, gum, or corrode foam systems and equipment, providing an unparalleled performance. FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF contains ZERO hazardous materials and has a reduced viscosity when compared to a majority of AR-AFFF products. This reduction in viscosity permits FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF to be used in all types of foam portioning systems, inline eductors, and standard foam equipment without adverse effects.
- UL/UL Canada/ 162 Listed Foam Liquid Concentrate 14CY, NFPA 11 and 16, for non- miscible, non-polar solvents or hydrocarbon fuels.
- UL/UL Canada/ Wetting Agent Classified in accordance with ANSI/NFPA 18-2006 for physical properties and fire extinguishment 93V0.
- ICAO International Civil Aviation Organization performance Level B approved.
- ISO Insurance Services Organization compliant for Class B foam.
- EN 1568-3:2008 foam liquid concentrate approved.
FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF is UL 162 approved 7th edition for 3% on hydrocarbon fires (non-water misable fuel) and 3% on polar solvent fires (water misable fuel).
FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF is LASTFIRE (Large Atmospheric Storage Tanks) approved at 1% for hydrocarbon fires under Resource Protection International a Fire Hazard Management (FHM) group.
is compatible with other brands of foam as finished foam.
is compatible with other FireAde 2000 products as concentrates.
Flushing is mandatory for all Class B
foam tanks before adding FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF
. Once FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF has been added, flow product to ensure foam tank is operating properly.
FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF has a 20-25 year shelf-life in a sealed container.
► US CLASS B /EUROPEAN CLASS B/C FIRES
Class B fires involve flammable or combustible liquids or gaseous fuels. European/ Australasian system Class B fires involve flammable liquids and Class C burning gases.
► Non-Polar Solvents: Hydrocarbons:
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc.
♦ Liquid Foam Concentrate:
3% for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
► Polar Solvents: Alcohols/Ethanol’s:
Ethanol, Gasoline w/85% Ethanol, MEK, MTBE, IPA, Etc.
♦ Liquid Foam Concentrate:
3% for 20-30 minutes. Reapply as needed.
► ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS
FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF may be used on a substantial range of Class A and Class B fires. Typical applications include warehouses, spills, storage tanks,loading docks, loading racks, process areas, etc. FireAde® 2000 AR-AFFF is applicable at 0.25% - 1.0% on Class A fires as a wetting agent.
Only apply if proper training and equipment is being used. Improper application can cause serious injury. Contact Fire Service Plus for technical support.
- Environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Superior performance with rapid knockdown
- Non corrosive
- Non hazardous (not classified as dangerous goods,can be airfreighted).
- Non toxic (UL listed. Does not contain PFOS, PFOA,hazardous decomposition or carcinogenic products).
- PH Value: 7.5 – 8.5
- Extended shelf life 20+ years, stability through lifetime (immune to UV damage) recommend 3 year turnover.
- Rapid extinguishment time (validated during AS5062 testing).
- Drastic reduction of smoke – increase safety and visibilityparticularly underground.
- Protects and is user friendly for all pre-engineered fire suppression functioning components as it acts as a lubricant plus no separation or coagulation before or after use.
- Superior cooling and vapour ceiling properties and technology.
- Can be diluted with fresh, brackish or sea water; we recommend potable water.
- A superior foam that will tackle all aspects of the fire tetrahedron (heat, fuel, oxygen and free radicals)
FireAde AFFF is a pre-formulated liquid concentrate that is water based with a nearly neutral pH value
Solubility in Water:
May be mixed with:
Any water-based fire fighting Foam, fresh water, salt water and hard water
Yellow in colour (Natural Amber)
Up to 250 to 1 and higher can be achieved with proper equipment.
212 Degrees F. (100 Degrees C)
Same as water
Minimum Storage Temperature:
35 Degrees F. (2 Degrees C)
Maximum Storage Temperature:
120 Degrees F. (45 Degrees C)
7.5 - 8.5
Same as water.
Hazardous Decomposition Products:
PFOS or PFOA:
All of the components are exempt from the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Chemical Substance Inventory and Canadian DSL Inventory All chemicals are also listed on the NICNAS registry of chemicals imported into Australia Chemical listed as Carcinogen or Potential: No
AFFF concentrate is available in pails, drums, totes, and bulk shipments.