The most complete and user friendly firefighting agent produced in the world. Numerous firefighting agents claim to be Class A and B compliant; however they comply with NFPA 18/2006 wetting agent classification only. This classification is recognized within the fire service solely as a Class A agent. FireAde® 2000 complies with NFPA 18/2006 wetting agent and UL 162 foam liquid concentrate. This awards FireAde® 2000 a «TRUE» Class A and B classification approval. FireAde® 2000 eliminates all of the long-established issues of Class B foams; it will not clog, gum, or corrode foam systems and equipment. The global environmental impact system (EIS) for firefighting foams rates all foams on acute aquatic toxicity. FireAde® 2000 rates lower than the majority of Class A foams with the USDA forestry approval and declared fluorine free foams. FireAde® 2000 offers the simplicity of using one product to extinguish multiple classifications of fire. This allows fire departments and fire brigades to increase their stocking supply by just using one product, FireAde® 2000.
- UL/UL Canada/ 162 Listed Foam Liquid Concentrate 14CY, NFPA 11 and 16, for non- miscible, non-polar solvents or hydrocarbon fuels.
- UL/UL Canada/ Wetting Agent Classified in accordance with ANSI/NFPA 18-2006 for physical properties and fire extinguishment 93V0.
- ICAO International Civil Aviation Organization performance Level B approved.
- ISO Insurance Services Organization compliant for Class B foam.
- EN 1568-3:2008 foam liquid concentrate approved.
is compatible with other brands of foam as finished foam.
is compatible with other FireAde 2000 products as concentrates.
It is recommended to flush all foam tanks if possible. If not, use as much of previous Class A foam, then add FireAde® 2000 concentrate. Mixing with most Class A foams will not cause harm to systems. Flushing is mandatory for all Class B foam tanks before adding FireAde® 2000 concentrates. Once FireAde® 2000 concentrates are added, flow product to ensure foam tank is operating.
FireAde® 2000 has an unlimited shelf-life.
► US/EUROPEAN CLASS A FIRES
Class A fires are the most common type of fire occurring 97% of the time. This occurs when an organic solid material becomes sufficiently hot and has oxygen available, causing combustion.
♦ Wood, Grass, Coal, Tires, Hay, Cotton, Cardboard, Initial Knockdown:0.10% up to 0.50%
♦ Cars, Trucks, Heavy Equipment:0.50% up to 1.0%
► US CLASS B /EUROPEAN CLASS B/C FIRES
Class B fires involve flammable or combustible liquids or gaseous fuels. European/ Australasian system Class B fires involve flammable liquids and Class C burning gases.
► Non-Polar Solvents:
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc.
♦ Wetting Agent:
0.50%-1.0%. Reapply as needed.
♦ Liquid Foam Concentrate:
3% using 0.10gpm/ft2 for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
► Polar Solvents:
Ethanol, Gasoline w/85% Ethanol, MEK, MTBE, IPA, Etc.
♦ Liquid Foam Concentrate:
6% using 0.26gpm/ft2 for 20-30 minutes. Reapply as needed.
FireAde® 2000 is not an Alcohol Resistant (AR) or Alcohol Type Concentrate (ATC) UL 162 Listed product. However, in real time firefighting, FireAde® 2000 will work on most polar solvent fires if applied at recommended rates.
► US CLASS C /EUROPEAN CLASS E FIRES:
Class C/E fires involve potentially energized electrical equipment
► US /EUROPEAN CLASS D FIRES:
Class D fires involve combustible metals such as sodium, titanium, magnesium, potassium, lithium, calcium and others. Magnesium and titanium fires are most common.Recommended application is 3% or 6% using proper equipment.
Only apply if proper training and equipment is being used.
Improper application can cause serious injury. Contact Fire Service Plus for
► US CLASS K /EUROPEAN CLASS F FIRES:
Class K/F fires involve cooking oils or fats.Recommended application is 3% or 6% using proper equipment.
- Environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Superior performance with rapid knockdown
- Non corrosive
- Non hazardous (not classified as dangerous goods,can be airfreighted).
- Non toxic (UL listed. Does not contain PFOS, PFOA,hazardous decomposition or carcinogenic products).
- PH Value: 7.5 – 8.5
- Extended shelf life 20+ years, stability through lifetime (immune to UV damage) recommend 3 year turnover.
- Rapid extinguishment time (validated during AS5062 testing).
- Drastic reduction of smoke – increase safety and visibilityparticularly underground.
- Protects and is user friendly for all pre-engineered fire suppression functioning components as it acts as a lubricant plus no separation or coagulation before or after use.
- Superior cooling and vapour ceiling properties and technology.
- Can be diluted with fresh, brackish or sea water; we recommend potable water.
- A superior foam that will tackle all aspects of the fire tetrahedron (heat, fuel, oxygen and free radicals)
AFFF Liquid Foam Concentrate
is available in pails, drums, totes, and bulk shipments.