Environmentally formulated FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6 is the newest generation in military specification foams. Using Green Agent Technology™, environmentally friendly formula prevents environmental hazards and demonstrates our long term commitment to the environment. This foam agent is formulated to prevent additional environmental hazards when applied to a fire; the first to eliminate PFOA and PROS within military speciation’s MIL-F-24385F, listed on QPL-24385. The capacity of FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6 to produce a stable, heat resistant and self-sealing blanket provides superior performance to traditional MIL-SPEC 6 foams. FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6 may be used in all types of foam portioning systems, in-line eductors, and standard foam equipment without adverse effects.
- UL/UL Canada/ 162 Listed Foam Liquid Concentrate 14CY, NFPA 11 and 16, for non- miscible, non-polar solvents or hydrocarbon fuels.
- UL/UL Canada/ Wetting Agent Classified in accordance with ANSI/NFPA 18-2006 for physical properties and fire extinguishment 93V0.
- ICAO International Civil Aviation Organization performance Level B approved.
- ISO Insurance Services Organization compliant for Class B foam.
- EN 1568-3:2008 foam liquid concentrate approved.
- FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6 meets the qualification as a Type 6 concentrate under MIL-F-24385F.
- FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6 is on the Qualified Products List QPL-24385.
is compatible with other brands of foam as finished foam.
is compatible with other FireAde 2000 products as concentrates.
Flushing is mandatory for all Class B foam
tanks before adding FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6
. Once FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6
has been added, flow product to ensure foam tank is operating properly.
FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6 has an unlimited shelf-life.
► US /EUROPEAN CLASS A FIRES
►FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6 is applicable at 0.25%-1.0% on Class A fires as a wetting agent.
►FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6 will not clog, gum or corrode apparatus components or traditional equipment. FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6 is a “true” noncorrosive MIL-SPEC foam. The concentrate is no more corrosive than water alone.
► US CLASS B /EUROPEAN CLASS B/C FIRES
Class B fires involve flammable or combustible liquids or gaseous fuels. European/ Australasian system Class B fires involve flammable liquids and Class C burning gases.
► Non-Polar Solvents: Hydrocarbons:
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc.
♦ Liquid Foam Concentrate: FireAde® 2000 MIL-SPEC 6 is applicable at 6% for Non- Polar Solvents using Fresh and Seawater.
♦ APPLICATION FLOW RATES: 0.1 gpm/ft2 @ 6% for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
Only apply if proper training and equipment is being used. Improper application can cause serious injury. Contact Fire Service Plus for technical support.
- Environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Superior performance with rapid knockdown
- Non corrosive
- Non hazardous (not classified as dangerous goods,can be airfreighted).
- Non toxic (UL listed. Does not contain PFOS, PFOA,hazardous decomposition or carcinogenic products).
- PH Value: 7.5 – 8.5
- Extended shelf life 20+ years, stability through lifetime (immune to UV damage) recommend 3 year turnover.
- Rapid extinguishment time (validated during AS5062 testing).
- Drastic reduction of smoke – increase safety and visibilityparticularly underground.
- Protects and is user friendly for all pre-engineered fire suppression functioning components as it acts as a lubricant plus no separation or coagulation before or after use.
- Superior cooling and vapour ceiling properties and technology.
- Can be diluted with fresh, brackish or sea water; we recommend potable water.
- A superior foam that will tackle all aspects of the fire tetrahedron (heat, fuel, oxygen and free radicals)
FireAde AFFF is a pre-formulated liquid concentrate that is water based with a nearly neutral pH value
Solubility in Water:
May be mixed with:
Any water-based fire fighting Foam, fresh water, salt water and hard water
Yellow in colour (Natural Amber)
Up to 250 to 1 and higher can be achieved with proper equipment.
212 Degrees F. (100 Degrees C)
Same as water
Minimum Storage Temperature:
35 Degrees F. (2 Degrees C)
Maximum Storage Temperature:
120 Degrees F. (45 Degrees C)
7.5 - 8.5
Same as water.
Hazardous Decomposition Products:
PFOS or PFOA:
All of the components are exempt from the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Chemical Substance Inventory and Canadian DSL Inventory All chemicals are also listed on the NICNAS registry of chemicals imported into Australia Chemical listed as Carcinogen or Potential: No
AFFF Liquid Foam Concentrate
is available in pails, drums, totes, and bulk shipments.